Settlement Agreement Brexit

See the information under “The Extra Time” which explains your legal status if you are staying in the UK between 11pm on 31 December and 30 June 2021 and you do not have authorisation under the EU regulation system, but you have the right to apply. The United Kingdom has a liquidation agreement with Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and a separate agreement with Switzerland. To see… The EU Resolution System aims to provide the EU, the EEA and the EEA and Switzerland with the opportunity to protect their residence in the UK after the end of the transition period. EU citizens, third-country nationals, Swiss citizens and family members entitled to all family members staying in the UK beyond 31 December 2020 need an immigration permit (either through the EU billing system or through another category of immigration rules) , as they will be from January 2021). Please note that those entering the UK before 31 December 2020 have until 30 June 2021 to apply for the plan, but it is strongly advised to apply as soon as possible. Until you have an authorisation under the EU settlement system, you must stay in the UK in accordance with EU law. NOTE: December 31, 2020 is the end of a “transition period” (see our updated information on the effects of the Covid 19 pandemic on the transition period). Some eligible family members who did not enter the UK before 31 December 2020 may still apply under the counting scheme at the end of the deadline, if relations with the EU, with third country or Swiss nationals have been established on that date. Eligibility is also open to a child born to a person who has obtained a permit under the program.

The deadline for EEA citizens to apply under the comparison system is 30 June 2021, but it is strongly advised to apply as soon as possible. You can use a toolkit to explain the EU billing system to workers. The toolkit contains a series of ready-to-use brochures and posters. To see… Groups of people who are currently in the UK or arrive at 11pm until 31 December 2020 can apply under the comparison system: it is difficult to predict what changes to existing labour laws will take place until an agreement is reached between the UK and the EU (if it is an agreement). The government has provided information on the online billing system in all EU languages. To see… The comparison system is not just for those who intend to move to the UK after graduation. It is the immigration permit that can lead to an agreement, but does not need to be used to reach an agreement. With the program`s permission, there will be no restrictions on studies (where you study or what you study).

This list is not exhaustive. A full list can be found in the Home Office`s guidelines on the eligibility of the EU billing system. Can you lose settled status? The “settled status” under the EU billing system granted to Swiss citizens and their family members is lost after an uninterrupted absence of more than four years from the UK and the islands.